Prices are per m2 (excluding Vat)
Band Sawn, European Engineered Oak Flooring means the surface has saw marks across the face of the floorboard perpendicular to the length. We have a complete range of band sawn surface finishes and our process means it looks like old hand cut oak flooring.
Engineered Oak with these finishes has a surface texture that will withstand very heavy traffic as the surface hardens when the process is completed at the factory. We use a specialist Band saw to finish the surface and then the completed wooden flooring is finished on line with coloured oils
Bespoke to you.
You can design your ideal floor to suit your home
Width, thickness and grade
- Long planks upto 2.8m - Great for use in longer rooms.
- Available in Wide Boards up to 300mm - Board Widths start at 100mm through to 300mm
- Available in 20/6mm or 16/4mm thickness - with a lasting 6mm or 4mm oak veneer top, making our floors a lifetime purchase
- A 4 way tongue and groove - Can be floated, glued or nailed
- Suitable for underfloor heating
Click here for more information.