Choose the width, thickness and grade.
Prices are per m2 (excluding Vat)
Our Engineered European Oak Flooring is milled and manufactured in Central Europe to the highest possible standard. Made up from a top layer of European Oak bonded to high quality Birch plywood to ensure the product is very stable and also suitable for underfloor heating systems.
Oak Type: European Oak
Oak Source: Central European
Plywood Type: WBP Birch Plywood
Plywood Source: Russia
Product Moisture Content: Between 8 – 11%
Length Specification: Minimum 80% between 1.8 – 2.4m, maximum 20% between 0.6 – 1.8m (unless otherwise requested/advised)
Jointing system: Tongue & Grooved all 4 edges
Edge profile: Bevelled 2 long edges only (unless otherwise requested / advised)
Maximum bow along the length allowed: 30mm
European Engineered Oak Peterhead
Rustic A/B (Character) Standard character grade with a nice selection of natural knots and defects.
- Healthy knots up to 55mm diameter allowedFilled cracked knots up to 55mm diameter allowed
- Filled dead knot holes up to 20mm diameter allowed, (Replacement knots may be used on larger dead knot holes).
- Total number of knots unlimited
Other visual defects:
- Limited small bark pockets allowed.
- End splits up to 1mm in width and 100mm in length allowed, limited to 20% of total volume.
- No worm hole allowed
- Edge sap allowed limited to 30% of the width of the board. Limited core sap to 15% of total volume
- Natural variation allowed, small amounts of dark heart wood allowed.