For cleaning and maintaining worktops with high durability
All kinds of wooden surfaces such as worktops, tabletops, furniture etc.
- Quick drying (4-5 h) – 2 coats in one day
- High coverage – 1 litre = 14 m² (3 coats)
- Environmentally friendly
- Water- and dirt repellent
- Easy clean & care
- Easy renovation without sanding
The ideal protection for hard-wearing wooden surfaces
Worktops need to withstand heat, water, food scraps, different liquids, oils and even sharp knives. To resist all these strains your worktop needs an ideal protection: SAICOS Worktop Oil. As it is based on natural ingredients it creates a highly durable and natural wooden surface. The wood is being protected and maintained at the same time. SAICOS Worktop Oil dries within a few hours. It is the ideal product for durable protection due to its water- and dirt repellent properties. In case of renovation sanding is not needed. Simply clean the surface and re-apply SAICOS Worktop Oil.
SAICOS WORKTOP OIL 0.5L (3355)
SAICOS Worktop is ready-to-use. Shake and stir will – do not thin
1. Apply first coat even and thin with the flat brush, roller or a lint-free cloth. Hint: do not pour SAICOS Worktop Oil onto the surface but use a paint tray.
2. Drying time: 4-5 hours depending on humidity and temperature. Best working temperature is between 8 °C and 35 °C. Oxidative drying – take care of good ventilation (open windows) during and after application
3. Intermediate sanding with Scotch pad P280
4. Second coat – see #1
5. After 5 minutes remove excess with a clean, lint-free cloth.
6. Drying time: approx. 4-5 hours, see #2
7. Apply 3rd coat same as before
Recommended to use on John Lewis and Magnet Kitchens worktops by manufacturer